Tradeflow is an integrated suite of collaborative supply chain software applications that are designed to assist importers and exporters in managing international trade challenges. Through web access to international tariff data and rules, Tradeflow helps reduce the risks and manage the costs associated with importing and exporting in today's compliance driven and security conscious global trade environment. Because the system is hosted on the Internet, you can readily empower your supply chain partners with controlled access.
Tradeflow addresses many challenges facing shippers today by:
- Improving visibility, control and compliance
- Accessing global data content and knowledge
- Eliminating manual processes through automation
- Decreasing order-to-cash cycle time
- Improving customer service
- Addressing limitations of current operating systems
- Improving processes to lower costs
- Managing complex multi-partner, multi-country operations
Featured Information: Restricted Party Screening
Today's complex supply chains place strong demands on companies and require the simultaneous management of many distinct and important areas. It perhaps goes without saying that compliance is not the least of the supply chain issues requiring attention.
Art of Vendor Collaboration
Learn how Tradeflow can be used to collaborate more consistently and accurately with your service providers.
Expanding Systems Integration to Increase Customs Compliance
Read about how Tradeflow can reference against EDI purchase orders to implement an upstream classification program.
- Tradeflow ROI - Product Management Centre and Importer Security Filing
- Tradeflow Product Management Centre and Importer Security Filing
For more information on how Tradeflow can help you with your trade data needs, please contact your local representative.