“What a journey 2021 has been so far!” It’s impressive how the automotive industry navigates disruption and change, adapting with Brexit and preparing for the next chapter. As new agreements were reached across Europe, both manufacturers and sellers needed to consider the outcome to move ahead into 2022. We bring together automotive expertise and knowledge leaders to the forefront of the discussion, where we discuss:
- ‘Lessons learnt’ throughout the automotive industry and what were the unseen impacts for manufacturers?
- Upskilling an industry in the face of uncertainty and how best to prepare supply chains and processes for a successful future?
We have an exciting Q&A with our panelists, including an interactive look from an OEM’s perspective, the triangulation between legislation changes and supplier engagement. Reserve your virtual seat and take part in the automotive debate as we drive forward into 2022 together.
Webinar will be delivered through Zoom platform and it will be facilitated by:
- Dana Lorenze - Senior Vice President Global Customs
- Tony McDermott – Director Customs Operations & Systems- Europe
- Ian Embleton CTA, ATT, ACCA - Nissan Director Customs, Europe
- Alejandro Valle Carrillo - Head of Customs at Bentley Motors Ltd