Knowledge and experience you can trust for customs brokerage services around the world.
As a customs broker, Expeditors helps importers and exporters process declarations through customs and associated border agencies. We prepare required documentation, calculate duties and other taxes on behalf of the importer, arrange for inspections required by governmental agencies, and arrange for delivery.
Our service offerings include:
- Exception Management - Vendor referrals: Manage vendor documentation and information discrepancies, identify bottlenecks, and reduce costs and expensive delays
- Declaration document visibility on line for all countries where we offer customs brokerage service
- Consistent timing and events to provide visibility to the process
- Declaration data in 25+ countries
- Frontier Release Management: Simplify European customs procedures
- Customer sourcing profiles: Get confidential sourcing profile reports for U.S. customs brokerage customers
- exp.o® ISF audit report: Get assistance for meeting obligations for U.S. Customs Importer Security Filing (ISF).
- Programmable business and compliance rules through ESAudit and other programs: Customize your compliance requirements.
- Delivery Management: End to end execution, quality data, dedicated teams, all in the hands of our global network to ensure you stay on track for every shipment.
Regional Spotlight: Customs Evolving in Southeast Asia [HORIZON BLOG]
Southeast Asia is gaining more spotlight as a sourcing alternative and for its growing economies. Director of Customs in South Asia, Manal Sakr Bradnam, talks about how customs could be affected and what a push for stronger enforcement and compliance looks like as global organizations take interest in expanding to Southeast Asia.Read More
What is AD/CVD?
If you're an importer, it's more important than ever to be aware of anti-dumping duties (ADD) and countervailing duties (CVD).
At a high level, dumping occurs when foreign companies can produce items at a lower price than those items would sell domestically, or below cost of production. Countervailable subsidies are a subset of financial assistance provided by a foreign government to aid production and exportation of goods for lower cost.
Visit our AD/CVD resource page to learn more.
Countdown Until CDS Replaces CHIEF System in the UK
The Customs Declaration Services (CDS) intends to replace the Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight system. Read here to learn more information on the upcoming changes in the UK and how you might be affected.Read More
Forced Labor Enforcement Actions
Forced labor has been a persistent topic in the world of supply chain for years but has grown in significance since around 2016 due in part to legislative actions taken in the United States. Expeditors is committed to being an information resource for our customers on forced labor issues, including enforcement. Learn more on our webpage about Forced Labor Enforcement Actions and access government and Expeditors resources.
Episode 41 | Global Customs: Customs Evolving in Southeast Asia
Southeast Asia is gaining more spotlight as a sourcing alternative and for its growing economies. Director of Customs in South Asia Manal Sakr Bradnam talks about how customs could be affected and what a push for stronger enforcement and compliance look like as global organizations take interest in expanding to Southeast Asia.