Knowledge and experience you can trust for customs brokerage services around the world.
As a customs broker, Expeditors helps importers and exporters process declarations through customs and associated border agencies. We prepare required documentation, calculate duties and other taxes on behalf of the importer, arrange for inspections required by governmental agencies, and arrange for delivery.
Our service offerings include:
- Exception Management - Vendor referrals: Manage vendor documentation and information discrepancies, identify bottlenecks, and reduce costs and expensive delays
- Declaration document visibility on line for all countries where we offer customs brokerage service
- Consistent timing and events to provide visibility to the process
- Declaration data in 25+ countries
- Frontier Release Management: Simplify European customs procedures
- Customer sourcing profiles: Get confidential sourcing profile reports for U.S. customs brokerage customers
- exp.o® ISF audit report: Get assistance for meeting obligations for U.S. Customs Importer Security Filing (ISF).
- Programmable business and compliance rules through ESAudit and other programs: Customize your compliance requirements.
Regional Spotlight: India
Expeditors offers customs brokerage services throughout 27 air and ocean ports in India. Our globally standardized processes and procedures, paired with local knowledge and expertise, result in timely, accurate, and compliant entry and declaration submission to Customs. Read more about how Expeditors supports India Customs Brokerage Services.Read More
Global Customs: Changes and Challenges Amidst the Global Shipping Crisis
Taking a break from our Digital Solutions series on the Visibility Economy, today's episode will be all about customs and four key pressures: complexity, geo-political issues, security, and innovation. Senior Vice President of Global Customs Dana Lorenze breaks down the challenges these four topics pose to customs and what customers should know as they work through the global shipping crisis.