In our panel discussion, we bring together internal and external automotive expertise and knowledge leaders who will discuss “lessons Learnt” throughout the automotive industry and what were the unseen impacts for manufacturers.
Upskilling an industry in the face of uncertainty and how best to prepare supply chains and processes for a successful future
- Navigating current supply chain challenges (South Africa specific)
- Port disruption, Riots, Covid impact, lead time challenges and increasing supply chain cost
- How is Semiconductor shortage impacting automotive production in South Africa for OEM’s and Tier suppliers?
- Customs and Compliance – Key element of supply chain Mitigating Continuous Supply Chain Issues
- From Bust back to Boom – How the Automotive Industry is recovering