Many supply chain teams have grown or shifted, and you may be brand new to the world of logistics. Your head may be reeling from the long list of acronyms you have to contend with every day as you are trying to book a shipment, answer questions for Customs or even understand what to do next in the logistics process. We're here to answer those questions and get you up-to-speed on:
- A basic shipment life cycle
- Comparing benefits of Ocean vs Air transportation
- Understanding standard Customs import documentation and terminology
- Discovering where risk exists in the supply chain
- Learning more about the role of insurance.