Duty Drawback is a 99% recovery of customs duties and fees paid on imported merchandise that is later destroyed or exported from the US. This seminar highlights the many types of drawback programs available:
• Manufacturing, Unused and Rejected Merchandise Drawback
• Section 301 (“China Tariff”) Drawback
• Record keeping requirements
• Drawback privilege & ruling application process
• Evaluating drawback opportunities within your supply chain.
Customs estimates that billions of dollars in customs duties & fees eligible for drawback recovery go unclaimed each year. Companies of every industry with active drawback programs capitalize on this unique opportunity to drive significant cost from their supply chain to make their products more price competitive abroad. This course is designed to provide you with the tools necessary to assess your drawback eligibility and to decide if a program is right for your company.