Working at Expeditors
International transportation is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Expeditors is a leader in this sector and has opportunities for motivated team players who are looking for a challenging and rewarding place to work. Expeditors' culture of organic growth and promotion from within, combined with a strong management team and unique compensation structure, continuously attracts the highest caliber employees.
Our People Are Our Greatest Assets
By recruiting, motivating and retaining the best personnel in the business, we feel we will keep our leadership position in the marketplace. Our business is quality customer service and our people are what make that happen. We hire individuals based on attitude and train them for the skills it takes to make a successful career here. As part of their career development and overall job evaluation, our employees are required to take a minimum of 52 hours of training per year.
- Fortune - Fortune 500
- The Seattle Times - Top 10 in Top 100 Northwest Companies
- Business Week - Top 50 Best Performing Companies
- Fortune - America's Most Admired Logistics Company
- The NASDAQ100 Index - Expeditors added in December 2002
- SellingPower - Best Service Company to Sell For
- Washington CEO Magazine - One of the Best Places to Work
- Forbes - One of America's Best Big Companies
- Journal of Commerce - Leader in International Trade